Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy Day

It's been a long, busy day, with nothing really interesting enough to talk about.

And yet I will.

I spent most of the early part of the work day testing a kid, and the second half fighting with a computer "upgrade" that was only supposed to take a couple of minutes.

Then, I left early to get back to town and help set up for a Democratic Party event this evening.

That went very well - good turn out, good speakers, etc - but I didn't get home until after 10 pm.

I did see some folks who didn't know about Peeper yet, and got to tell them. Well, there were actually a whole lot more folks there who still don't know, but only a few who I wanted to tell right now.

This is kind of funny - I was talking to this one guy and his wife, and she asked him (all excited), "Oh, did you tell Whozat your news?"

I turned to him and said, "What's your news?"

He said, "I'm pregnant."

I said, "What a coincidence, so am I! No shit, I really am."

So, we talked about that for a bit, and then I said, "So, I'm sorry - what is your news."

"Well, it's not that big now."

Turns out he's going to be in an Obama commercial which, while not as cool as being pregnant, is pretty nifty.

And now, Shrike's home for work and it's time for an ass-shot and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?