Monday, March 3, 2008

Manic Monday #26

  1. You find that your best friend has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you do?
    Oh, dear. I suspect that I would probably not say anything, but I think it might depend on from whom the money had been stolen.

  2. What three things do you regret not learning to do?
    1. Speak Spanish. (I took German in high school. In Texas. What the hell?)
    2. Sing well. (Maybe it's not possible to learn that, but I wish I could.)
    3. Play guitar well. (I played at guitar for a while, and enjoyed it, but kind of sucked)

Learn more about Manic Monday.

1 comment:

  1. The German thing was my stupid idea. At the time you were planning a science major and there was usually a German requirement to go with that. Now, the requirement seems to be gone and you got the science degree from a prestigous university without taking it in college. But console yourself. If you had taken Spanish you would now know as much Spanish as you do German. Useful?

    ReplyDelete

What say you?