Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #47: Baby Mojo

Kokopelli, Fertility goddess, Anne Geddes baby butterflies, panda family, photo of us from when we first met (also the cake-topper at our wedding), "something old" from our wedding (see below), injectible hormones. Yep, that oughta do it.

These are the actual "something old" items that we carried at our wedding. Both are things that we had as babies, and that we plan to pass on to our baby. The hanky/bonnet was a gift given to my mom before I was born. I am told that I wore it home from the hospital. The bracelet and necklace were Shrike's.

Learn more about Wordless Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the baby making! Looks like you have lots of good baby mojo going on. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Shannon put it: baby mojo! Good luck, best wishes, and happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?