Monday, February 18, 2008

Manic Monday #24

  1. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
    The buffet, preferably. I usually get a tiny bit of each of several dishes that feature small, yummy bits of meat, such a General Tso's chicken, pepper steak, pork lo mein, barbeque pork, peanut chicken, kung pao chicken, sesame chicken etc. I also love the cream cheese filled wontons, as well as the meat-filled ones, both steamed and fried. And the puffy biscuits covered in sugar. And ice cream.

  2. How much have you controlled the course your life has taken?
    Hmm, about fifty percent?


  3. Whose opinion do you value when deciding how to vote?
    My own.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

4 comments:

  1. wow..you love chinese foods indeed :D

    I just join MM today, Will U visit My Manic Monday #1
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like it, but to clarify, I'm talking about literally getting one piece of each dish - and they usually don't have all those available.

    And yet, I'm usually stuffed (for me) when I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm.. love your chinese.

    Mine can be found ::here::

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here. i can eat anything chinese! ;) mine's up here.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?