Monday, February 4, 2008

Manic Monday #22

  1. Is there anything too serious to joke about? If so, what falls into that category for you?
    Yes. Bad things happening to children.

  2. Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy simple-minded person? Why?
    I think I'll stick with tortured genius, thanks.

  3. A dear friend or family member has a terminal illness and is in agony. He/she wants you to help him/her die. What would you do?
    Oh wow. That is a hard one. I would certainly respect their wishes about withholding treatment or "heroic measures" (and have my own wishes about such things) but I just don't know if I could actively do something to bring about the end.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm still thinking -a lot- about question #3, my answer to it and all the answers I've read so far.

    What a touching subject...

    My post is here.

    Have a great MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are one of the first people to agree with me on the tortured genius part!

    Good luck with the baby-making! :)
    Mine is here! Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree in your answer in Q1 and i believe children acts if what they can see and heard so we must be careful. TC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very realistic answers.

    Feel welcome to visit my manic monday at my blog

    Laane on the World

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?