Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Blogiversary To Me

Today is one year since my first post on this blog!

When I started, I had all the time in the world on my hands, and I still wasn't sure how long I'd keep it up, or how regularly I'd post.

A year -and more than six hundred posts - later, I guess I've managed to do ok.

With quantity, at least. Not so sure about the quality.

Which brings me to . . .

The First Annual Whozzie Awards!
(and the crowd goes wild!)

At risk of being incredibly self-indulgent, and being reminded that there are only five people reading this stuff, (and four of them are related to me), I'm asking you to nominate your favorite posts from my blog over the past year, in a variety of categories:

  • Stop! You're Cracking Me Up! (Funniest Post)
  • Quick! Pass the Insulin (Sweetest / Sappiest Post)
  • Oh No She Didn't! (Most Outrageous Post)
  • TMI! TMI! TMI! (Most Over-Sharing Post)
  • Do You Email Your Mama With That Keyboard? (Most PG-13 Post)
  • I Hear Ya, Sister! (Post to which you can most personally relate)
  • Would Ya Look At That! (Best Photo)

Of course, you don't have to vote in every category - and, you're welcome to make up your own!

To share your choices, please leave a comment with the category and the title and date of the post. If you know how to make a link, all the better. If not, don't worry, I'll put them all in one post in a couple of days, complete with links.

Vote early, vote often!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogiversary to you indeed! Woooo! Your output has indeed been prodigious. So prodigious that I don't even know where to start with your contest! So...many...

    ReplyDelete

What say you?