Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #44

Thirteen Things I Have Eaten - Or May Eat - During the Five Day Pouch Test
What the hell is the Five Day Pouch Test?

Days One & Two


  1. Carnation Instant Breakfast, sugar free chocolate (These went from something I choked down immediately pre-op (the added protein powder or dry milk did not help) to something that I now view as I treat. Especially with a bit of Kahlua. Or butterscotch schnapps. But I digress. And fantasize. Mmmm schnapps)

  2. Carnation Instant Breakfast, sugar free vanilla with a bit of orange juice (Dreamsicle!)

  3. Tomato "Soup at Hand" (I can never remember the name, just that it's "soup somewhere inappropriate." I prefer to call it "soup in my pocket.")

  4. Cream of chicken soup (Minor confession: this has tiny bits of solidish chicken. No, I did not pick them out. Mmmm - chewing!)

  5. Sugar Free Italian Ice (Does not travel well, unless one remembers to eat it early in the day. It was more like Italian flavored water today.)

  6. Smoothie - Dannon Light n' Fit Strawberry Vanilla (Not very good. Rum would help. See above, re Kahlua and schnapps.)

  7. Cream of potato soup - with a bit of 2% Velveeta melted in it

    Day Three


  8. Cottage Cheese Aw crap. Not unless I go back to the grocery store. I just realized that I bought sour cream instead. What a dumbass.

  9. Scrambled Egg (Looking forward to this for breakfast tomorrow, probably with some shredded cheese melted in it. Will also order one with some cheese when I go out for breakfast on Saturday with some of my Democratic buddies. We do that monthly.)

  10. Black-eyed peas (leftovers)

  11. Canned Chicken

    Day Four


  12. Ground beef

    Day Five


  13. Chicken breast

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good luck with it. I can see where it would be rough having to live off powdered stuff and so on. But from reading your other post, seems as if you have lots of experience with eating healthy and just got out of the habit for a bit...

    here's mine;

    13 Unresolved Issues from 2007

    ReplyDelete

What say you?