Friday, January 11, 2008

Notes from the Road

In yesterday's Thursday Thirteen, I alluded to the fact that I was getting ready to go out of town. Now I'm out of town.

I'm away for two days of political trainings, meetings and, most importantly, wining, dining and schmoozing with (and by) lots of candidates and orgnizations hoping to gain the support and help of the various and sundry activists, movers and shakers who are here from around the state.

Of course, it's the wining and dining part, scheduled for this evening, where all the real work gets done, and the deals are struck :-)

I just got checked in to the hotel, and I'm running late for a training session, so I'll cut this short. I probably won't have time to post anything else this evening (I know you're crushed) but I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?