Monday, January 7, 2008

Manic Monday #20

Manic Monday is back after a holiday break.

  1. What was the last thing you regret buying?
    The second glass of wine with dinner on New Years Eve. But we hung around long enough that I decided to drink it anyway. And survived.

  2. If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
    When will I be pregnant?

  3. How do you know when you're in love?
    Ah, funny you should ask. I was just thinking about this the other day.

    Before I met Shrike, I had been single and, I must admit, rather bitter about it, for several years. As you can imagine I became quite the not-a-fan of Valentine's Day.

    Ten years ago, Shrike and I were emailing and talking by phone, but had not yet met in person. A few days after Christmas, I walked into a mailing center (to send a package off to her - containing a mix tape, if I remember correctly) and saw that they had all their Valentine merchandise out already.

    When I realized that my immediate reaction was "Awww, Valentine's Day!" rather than "Ew, Valentine's Day!" I knew I that was screwed.

    A few weeks later - on Valentine's weekend, in fact - she came to visit me and we met in person for the first time. I was right.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope that you will be pregnant soon!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Happy Manic Monday - you and I share the same answer to the second question!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling with your answer to the last question. You're screwed but, in a good way if you both love each other as I am sure you do. And, with all relationships a baby comes. Maybe not when you expect it but, I think it will come. Good luck. Happy MM. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Monday post! Come by and check out my revamped, made over blog, and take a peak at my Manic Monday blog!

    Deb

    http://palofmine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the answer to #2 is very soon!

    I love your answer to #3.

    Thanks for playing MM and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do hope you get pregnant soon.

    children are blessings!

    my active blog - > http://belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great manic monday to read.

    Let's hope you'll get pregnant.
    We never know how life goes.

    You can find my manic monday answers at Laane on the World

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers! I hope you get what you want, but enjoy all the trying that goes on before you get there. Babies change lives...enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?