Friday, January 18, 2008

Five on Friday #1: Healthy Habits

Because I don't have enough memes to play with!

  1. Do you wear sunscreen? Do you use it everyday or just when you're at the beach?
    At the beach, and occassionally at an all-day outdoor type of even (like PrideFest), when I remember. More likely, I go without and my forearms and ears get burned (and, if I'm not wearing a hat, my scalp, through my spikey-dykey do.
  2. How often do you brush your teeth? What about floss and flouride?
    I brush at least twice a day, morning and evening. I rarely floss and never flouride.
  3. Do you get at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day?
    Rarely, but I'm trying to do better about this. A trip to the grocery store would help.
  4. How often do you exercise? What do you do?
    I walk the dogs with Shrike on the weekends. That's really about it right now.
  5. Do you use a seatbelt every time you get into a car?
    Absolutely. Anonymama taught me well. (Although we used to ride around, unbelted, in the "back-back" of the station wagon as kids. We didn't know any better then.)
Visit the Five on Friday Blog

View My Five on Friday Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?