Friday, November 16, 2007

Week in Review

On the one hand, it seems like it's been a busy week, on the other hand, I really can't think of a damn thing to say about it.

So far, so good with my increased meds. I had some ovarianish pain on one side earlier this evening, but that seems to have subsided.

What you don't want to do, though, is slip while removing the cap from the needle and stab yourself in the finger, making a big ol' bruise right at the joint. That was worse than all the belly shots combined!

My first thought (after "What the fuck!?!") was to be worried that I'd lost some of the Bravelle. As expensive as that stuff is, I don't want to waste even a drop!!!

But, I hadn't hit the plunger at all, and I'd not used that needle to draw it up, so there wasn't even any in it yet.

Although, if my finger starts ovulating, we'll know why :-)

I had a couple of political events this week, but nothing of the big-event-I'm-in-charge-of variety, so that wasn't too stressful.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday, Anonymama!) which means I need to get some shopping done. (Yeah, we're always late with birthday gifts. We kind of suck, that way.)

Today was our monthly business meeting in OldWorkTown. That's always a kind of wierd mixture of looking forward to seeing everyone from the other centers, especially the folks that I used to work with there, and not so much looking forward to the boring meeting parts of the day.

Of course, I do my best to keep the meeting intersting with my witty banter and smart-assed asides. (ass-sides?)

I got my hair cut on the way home, which is always more exciting than it deserves to be, because, by the time it's been three whole weeks since the last cut, I'm so annoyed with "looking like a damn hippy" (ie, it's more than a quarter inch long).

I have to work tomorrow morning, which I'm not looking forward to, but once I get that out of the way, the day should pick up.

First, we'll go sign the paperwork to get my new car, then we're going to the Holiday Parade, followed by dinner and drinks with some friends.

Then, Sunday will be a visit to the dildo-cam, mostly likely followed by IUIs on Monday and Tuesday.

See what I mean, not a whole hell of a lot to worth talking about over the past few days.

And, yet, I will.

1 comment:

  1. And, yet, I will.

    Of course you will. And we will read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?