Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sperminator 5.1: Basted!

We did our first IUI of cycle #5 this morning, and are set to do a second tomorrow, around noon. The giblets should be thoroughly basted by then.

Yeah, Shrike's not too keen on "giblets" for this month's nom de utero (says it's "totally disgusting") but she hasn't come up with anything better.

She did Google "baby turkey" for me, but they are evidently called "poults" and that doesn't sound cute at all.

She also suggested "little gobblers," but even with the "little" in front of it, that sounds just way bigger than anything I want in my uterus!

She did seem a bit more approving when I reminded her that giblets are found inside turkeys.

So, if anyone has cute Thanksgiving-related nicknames to suggest, I'll consider all recommendations, but in the meantime, they are the giblets.

Since I'm sure lots of folks will be too busy tomorrow to check in, I want to go ahead and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.

May you spend it surrounded by family and filled with pumpkin pie love.

3 comments:

  1. Cranberries? Pecans as in little nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet taters? Punkinpies? Lil' Blessings? As in count your blessings, one by one... :D

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pecans (as in little nuts) would be great if we were using my eggs

    ReplyDelete

What say you?