Monday, October 1, 2007

Manic Monday #8

  1. If technology was sufficiently advanced, would you be willing to clone yourself?
    No, in fact some of our sperm criteria were all about counteracting my genes. Now, if the technology were available to make a baby using both Shrike's DNA and mine (assuming that by "available" you mean well-tested and safe) I would do that.
  2. At the local grocery store you see an elderly woman shoplift a chicken. Do you tell the management?
    Ew, that's a tough one. To by honest, I probably wouldn't, because I'd feel weird about it. It's likely that I wouldn't report anyone, for the same reason.
  3. If you could be 8 years old again for an entire day, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it?
    Knowing what I know now? I'd hang out with people who were going to grow up to be rich, and make 20- or 30-year bets with them about the outcome of future events.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

9 comments:

  1. Love #3- you are a smart cookie! I would nap and run! Imagine running with boobs again! That would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1- wouldn't that be great if we could do that? Perhaps some day...

    Your answer to #3 made me laugh.

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be running WITHOUT boobs, not Imagine running with boobs again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were 8 years old again, I would spend all day rocking and playing with little baby Whozat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet.

    Toni: Or you could have nearly nonexistenet boobs like me. Although I really don't understand running at all. If anyone ever chases me, I will just pretend I am dead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhahaaa!!! I doubt if you would be an 8 year old like that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, but the key is: If I knew then what I know now.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?