Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday #10

  1. If you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be?
    Xena. Or Gabrielle. Or Xena & Gabrielle. Actually, if I had to pick one, I'd go with Gabby. She's a bit less intimidating.
  2. If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
    Spy on people and hear what they say behind my back.
  3. If you could ask God any single question, what would it be?
    Why?

Learn more about Manic Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I would spy on Xena and Gabby if I were invisible. And I prefer Xena. Although I think I would rather not mess with the legend. However, I am sure Cyan and Lao Ma are lonely....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose we could double date with Xena and Gabby ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or Carmilla from the female vampire story, but only if she promises to transform me and not just kill me...

    ReplyDelete

What say you?