Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Officially Negative

Well, it's official. I am not pregnant. Not even a little bit, like last cycle.

Of course, it doesn't come as a surprise, but it's still pretty damn frustrating.

I keep reminding myself that this is only our second attempt and, really, even under the best of circumstances, it generally takes more than that.

I keep reminding myself of all the people I know who tried for many months or years before finally getting pregnant - or before giving up on getting pregnant.

I keep reminding myself that although it feels like we've been at this since December, although it feels like I've been waiting my entire life, it's only been two months - which really is not that long, in the grand scheme of things.

In case you were wondering, it's really not helping.

6 comments:

  1. I really wish I could give you a hug and a banana split right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! Hopefully being able to have some wine will help a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks, love! Ya have to get it just right and it blows. Hopefully next cycle is YOUR CYCLE! Chin up!

    -K from
    sheslostcontrol.wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's because every negative test sucks ass. It doesn't matter how many you would have. I thought for sure I'd get pregnant on the first try. So, yeah. The second try not working hurt. So did the ninth. I hope you won't ever have to see your ninth. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it just sucks, sucks, sucks.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?