Thursday, August 16, 2007

Shrike: Thursday Thirteen #24

Today's Thursday Thirteen is presented by Shrike - the first of what we hope will be a series of guest posts.

Thirteen Things Shrike Saw at the Aquarium Today
  1. Stingrays
  2. Sharks
  3. Bats
  4. Horseshoe crab
  5. Frogs
  6. Extremely cute dolphins
  7. Tortoise named Calypso, who has a missing flipper
  8. Baby cayman (see above)
  9. Sturgeon
  10. Hellbender
  11. Blue crawfish
  12. A variety of birds
  13. Miscellaneous mollusks
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

4 comments:

  1. I wanna go to the aquarium!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I usually can't get past all the ass hole people and their bratty kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special K~toni:

    Well, my fear of crowds kept me sidelined most of the time, just keeping my niece and nephew in my sights. My mom and I were like their Secret Service detail even though their mom was there too. I love dolphin shows and I had a great time with the kids, but I really need some anti-anxiety medication or a beer next time. Me really no likey the crowds and I did not have *my* bodyguard with me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having an outbreak of stingrays in the Gulf off of Galveston and Crystal Beach. And it is free, except for the ER charge.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?