Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #22


Looking on the bright side . . . .

13 Things That I Can Do Over the Next Six Weeks, Since Starting Tuesday, Assuming I'm Neither Pregnant, Nor Waiting to Find Out if I'm Pregnant

  1. Have a glass of wine (or three) with dinner.
  2. Have a cup of coffee (or three) with breakfast.
  3. Have a coffee and KahlĂșa for dessert (the best of both worlds).
  4. Take a long, hot bubble bath
  5. Have x-rays. (My dental insurance is also effective August 1.)
  6. Have the good drugs when we fix whatever scary things the dentist finds going on in my mouth.
  7. Stop taking the progesterone "hoo-ha bullets."
  8. Not curl into a ball to protect my groin every time BigGaloot jumps in the bed.
  9. Change the litter box.
  10. Bungee jump. (Ok, I didn't say I will do these things, just that I can. That applies to #9, as well.)
  11. Not obsess over how many cells a hypothetical zygote might be at the moment.
  12. Concentrate on learning my new job, rather than running back and forth to the RE's office.
  13. Wonder how long it will be and how many tries it will take before I am pregnant.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are not expecting & I hope that all changes for you soon but I have to admit the coffee & Kahlua is a perk..

    ReplyDelete

What say you?