Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vacation Recap: Day Three - The Kiddie Table

On Sunday, we had breakfast with the out-of-town friends and family, then went back to my parents' house to pack up and get ready to leave.

As we've done on our last couple of trips down there, we went back to Houston with my brother and sister-in-law and spent the night with them Sunday night.

That puts us two hours closer to the airport when it's time to leave, and also gives us a chance for a visit with just the four of us, and no "grown-ups."

On our way out of town, though, we stopped by to see my old friend G, her partner L and their brand new baby boy, M. He's about as precious as they come and Shrike had to call me a baby-hog to get him out of my arms.

(Thanks again to my bro and sil for taking us by to see them!)

When we got back to Houston, we cooked dinner, shared a bottle or four of wine, and had a great time, just talking.

We went through the rest of the box of photos from my mom, and saw a bunch more that had not made the cut for the slideshow.

Damn, I was a cute kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?