Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #21

Since the photos of my parents were such a hit a couple of weeks ago, here are some more that I lifted from the anniversary slide show.

13 Photos of Whozat Through the Years


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

12 comments:

  1. What a great post..Love the stages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirteen pictures of Whozat and four pictures of LadyKay's shoulder... and one where she cut me out entirely!

    (We are fam-i-ly - I've got all my sisters with me...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - And the hair. Oh my God.

    LK - I'm sorry, did you want me to post those photos of you, too? Because I'm sure I can find more if I look around. Probably 13 or so . . . .

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got 2 of BabyBro's shoulder in there, too, and at least a couple where I cut him out (on the other side of you.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, though perhaps some of the hair could have been a mistake, we never knew that at the time. Course its always easier for guys when it comes to hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of the hair, you ought to show at least one with your loooooooong hair. Come on, they wanna see...


    And Sparky Duck, you gotta remember the guys hair from when I was young back in the seventies... some serious mistakes there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had a long history of being cute. What a little doll you were/are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to see the progression..nice post...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I'm not sure I have any photos showing the really long hair. I'll have to look around a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is the white dress 10th reunion photo. Doesn't show just how long it was, but it is a good one. And we know that Shrike likes it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oo - good point. That's the photo that snagged her!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?