Tuesday, June 5, 2007

You Gotta Be Kidding Me

So, Dr. B's nurse calls me back today, and tells me that Dr. B. is going to be out of town June 15 - 17!

Yepper, right when I'm likely to be ovulating. ACK!

So, I've left a message for the reproductive endocrinologist (RE) that's down the road from work, to see if they'll take me on for this cycle.

Tomorrow, we're taking the kitties to the vet bright and early (Yes, literally. That's not some euphamism for going to see Dr. B! ;-) ) then on my way from there to work, I'll pop by Dr. B's office to sign the papers for her to send my records to the RE.

Then, I'll try again to get hold of them, and hope they can see me in the next day or two and are willing to inseminate me in about 9 or 10 days.

I don't know if it's too late in this cycle (tomorrow is CD 6) to start Clomid, if they wanted to do that, but it can't hurt to talk to them. This is probably our only hope to try this cycle - unless I'm running late again, and wait for Dr. B to get back in town before inseminating. What are the odds of that?

I'm just glad I've not placed our order with the sperm bank yet!

3 comments:

  1. You are totally confusing me at this point, plus I don't think I should know more about your cycle, than mine! What does Shrike think?

    ReplyDelete

What say you?