Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bad Doggy: Another Blog Post In Two Acts

Act I: Overheard at Our House This Week:

Whozat: Do you know what your dog did today? He ate a pair of my panties.

Shrike: How did you know?! I threw them away!

Whozat: No, I threw them away.

Shrike: The white Hanes Her Way, that you don't really like?

Whozat: Noooo, the red Jockeys. That I love.

Shrike: Oh.

Shrike: Um, there was also a pair of cobalt Jockeys, a couple of days ago.

Yesterday, she bought a clothes hamper for the bedroom, and I've been instructed to use it. At least for underwear.



Act II: Evidently, He's Also a Bad Influence on the Kitties:

5 comments:

  1. Nah, the coablat ones were weeks ago, maybe months...though he did eat a pair of my panties the same night. But, none of mine are any good anyway because they all have holes in them...I think we have a moth problem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well that's SO much better.

    Oh yeah, I forgot about that - he ate your pretty purple ones. That sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe a cat would do that! Wouldn't be hilarious if she fell in??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that Girlcat can hop up there!

    We are keeping the lid down these days at our house because we are afraid Babykitten might hop up there, fall in and drown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LK - No, silly, that's MamaCat drinking out of the potty!

    But, GirlCat can jump up to the couch and dining chairs.

    Good plan, keeping your potties shut off from BabyKitten!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?