Monday, May 14, 2007

Now We're Cookin'

Happy birthday to me!

I should have gotten a photo of the shiny, new (cobalt blue!) crock pot while it was still shiny and new, but this photo with it's inaugural pot roast inside (and a few pot roast juice dribbles down the outside) will have to do.

I'm really glad to have this, since my cooking time is so limited now that I'm working. I set up the pot roast last night, and Shrike turned it on this afternoon.

Of course, ever the smart-ass, when I was telling her when to turn it on and for how long, she asked, "And how exactly do I get the cord in between the two parts?"

I'll probably try to do something else in it later this week. Suggestions are welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I couldn't live without one!

    A quick easy recipe I like is a pork roast covered with sauerkraut- really tender and good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your obsession with cobalt blue things. I was buying a new digital camera the other day and it came in black or blue. Originally, I was going to get the black one but then I thought, "gosh, Whozat would buy the blue one." So I bought the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your new crock pot!! Be careful out there in crock pot land, though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?