Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Lovely Day

Shrike and I spent the afternoon at a Wine and Arts Festival about forty-five minutes from home. It was really nice - not too crowded, not to spread out for walking, lots of wines to taste, some art and crafts to see (and buy), music to listen to and tons of really cute kids to watch!

Here are some of the best photos:

Along the entrance was a display of several giant paint palettes, decorated a la the "cow parades" that several cities have done. These were some of our favorites.


This mosaic is made of jelly beans!


Shrike, looking at the world through rosé colored glasses.
I tried on this hat (mostly for the camera) but did not buy it because I have a tiny, tiny head.

3 comments:

  1. But that hat is so Texas!! I can't believe you left it behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that wine in your hand?? Better enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R - I can only wear baseball caps, because they are adjustable. Everything else just swallows up my tiny, tiny head.

    T - Why, yes it is. And I am!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?