Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ABC Meme: Shrike's Turn

Here are my honey's answers to the ABC Meme questions:

  • A - Available/Taken? Extremely Taken with my wife
  • B - Best Friend? Whozat and my sister
  • C - Cake or Pie? Peanut Butter Pie or cheesecake (almost any variety)
  • D - Drink Of Choice? Beer, beer and more beer. The good kind. In a family setting, I will settle for a Coke
  • E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Shower!!!
  • F - Favorite Color? Red
  • G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? If I had to pick, I would choose gummi bears but I would rather have skittles
  • H - Hometown? Central Pa.
  • I - Indulgence? Video games or movies
  • J - January Or February? February
  • K - Kids & Their Names? I would love to name her Genevieve. Just have no idea what goes with it.
  • L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Love and family
  • M - Marriage date? February 10, 2001.
  • N- Number Of Siblings? 1 sister
  • O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples. Oranges have yucky pulp and have to be peeled
  • P - Phobias/Fears? Claustrophobic especially with crowds
  • Q - Favorite Quote? "Ginger Rodgers did everything
    Fred Astaire did. Just backwards and in high heels" and "It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others."
  • R - Reason to Smile? So many and so many different smiles. I am lucky like that. I imagine I am going to have an even bigger reason to smile soon.
  • S - Season? Spring and Fall. I don't like it too hot or too cold
  • T - Tag somebody? Nah, this is our little secret
  • U - Unknown Fact About Me - In an effort to pad my resume while I was in high school, me who is not even remotely close to being any type of joiner (good or bad), joined everything in sight, including Teens for Jesus. Yeah, whatever. It worked.
  • V - Vegetable you don't like? Cauliflower. It looks
    like brains and peas. They're gross and I had a bad childhood experience with them.
  • W - Worst Habit? I have a constant list of things in my head I "should" be doing. Doesn't mean I do it, it just means I stress out about it.
  • X-rays You've Had? Dental Xrays and Xrays of my wrist. Not broken, just old and abused
  • Y - Your Favorite Food? Chinese buffet. I love them!!!
  • Z - Zodiac Sign? Taurus

1 comment:

  1. Shrike- you sound like a hoot! I like the name Genevieve- but I think a boy would get beat up over that! Y'all know Toni can go either way- wink wink!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?