Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Shrike!!!

An open letter to my wife:

Shrike,
I hope this doesn't embarrass you, but I wanted to say it publicly, because I haven't had time to buy a card I want the whole world to know how I feel.

You are the best part of my life, and bring out the best parts of me. (Sorry hon, what you see is as good as it gets.)

You know me better than anyone and yet, you still seem to want to be with me. That amazes me daily.

You are my lover and my best friend, and I could not imagine life any other way.

Thanks for being you and thanks for being with me.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, a wonderful year and a wonderful forever.

I love you,
Whozat

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Shrike!!!! Hope you have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys. She is really sweet isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww, that's so lovely!! Happy Belated Birthday, Shrike!! Hope it was a great one.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?