Monday, April 9, 2007

O Canada

I don't usually write posts that are solely about posts on other people's blogs but I will make an exception this one time because:

1. I just have to share it with someone.
b. I need to get post #99 out of the way, so I can post my 100 things (Coming Soon!)
So, please take a moment to check out the latest doings from north of the border, courtesy of Roro at the Creampuff Revolution: Creampuff Finally Posts a Recipe

Are you back? Good.

Now. Let's review, shall we?
Canada:
  • Universal Healthcare
  • Civil Rights for The Queers
  • Pot-Smoking Grandmas
Good Ol' US of A:
  • Self-Declared "Greatest Nation On Earth"
The irony, it is physically painful.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Can't wait for your 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best line from Roro's post:

    "I have trouble rolling my own," she said to me, "because of my arthritis. It's VERY frustrating."

    ReplyDelete

What say you?