Ten Movies That I've Intended to Watch, But Haven’t
I rarely watch movies, so I though this would be fairly easy for me, but then I realized that I don't watch them, because I don't get particularly interested in watching them, so, a little more difficult. But I'll give it a shot. Some aren't necessarily ones that I've "been intending to watch" for a while, but I'm clicking around Netflix and Amazon and they look like I might want to watch them someday.
- The Star Wars Prequil Trilogy
- Brokeback Mountain
- March of the Penguins
- Happy Feet
- Moulin Rouge
- Harry Potter (but I should read the books first)
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age (Shrike talked me into watching the first and I liked it)
- The Princess Bride (loved the book!)
- I don't know! You tell me what I should see!